This is Josephina on my lap:
Isn't it time to go to bed now, Mama?
J-love got her massages every night. Always a kiss goodnight and a treat, otherwise, I would get a little smirched-off kissy-poufy noise, like a human does when he/she sucks there teeth. This meant her little heart was hurt that I forgot to tuck her in. After a little rub (these "goodnight" rubs were not like the long massages that usually lasted 30-45 minutes, with her nudging my hand and flipping it back over her if I tried to stop too soon), she would then often grab my hand by my fingers (first and middle) and tuck them part-way under and against her little chest. And as I'd feel her heart beat, she'd look up at me and stare into my eyes as if to say her heart was beating for me. Then she would lick my hand and 'groom' it, especially in between my fingers...lol.
I got rid of the wrong creature in my life.







0 comments:
Post a Comment