Sunday, May 2, 2010

Anticipation of (More) Good News

Just as a head's up, sometime this month (I have yet to check the date), I see Dr. Pinstripes.   I expect to get a clean bill, and hopefully no lecture about not taking the tamoxifen.  (I think I won that argument fair and square.) 

I'm feeling well, and after everything that happened last fall, I'm not really trusting the doctors. 

Chris has the right idea of doing his own research, by the way.  The doctors can be good, but sometimes they are just surgery-happy.  I'm glad both Chris and I had the prudence to not let them scare us into unnecessary surgery and treatments. 

This year should be a much better year for all of us.  Chris has got a handle on things on his end, you sound pretty good, and well, this time last year I had pneumonia twice.   This time I almost had a cold and mild stomach flu this year, but fought them both off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Supahstah

Click "Play Again"

Jerry Plays Ball by Himself


click button, as shown above, to make movie bigger
Try clicking on any of the names of the produce, as they are links.