Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Business

Well, change is sometimes good, especially when it brings in more money. 

My tax refund came in handy and at the perfect time.  I was able to get an 80% discount on CS4* (*over $1000 worth in software) I needed to start this business.  Plus, since this is on a student discount and I purchased the software this April, I get a free CS5 upgrade disc sent to my home this month.

I've decided to start a new business, this time not doing data analysis.  Although I'll probably continue to do marketing analysis fulltime, I've decided to swim against the tide of a plethura of professional graphic designers to make my own web graphic design business.  It will take a while to start up, but I think in the end it might be fun and worth the extra time and effort.

Right now, I am working on some volunteer projects, just to help get my name out there.  I'll let you know how they go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Supahstah

Click "Play Again"

Jerry Plays Ball by Himself


click button, as shown above, to make movie bigger
Try clicking on any of the names of the produce, as they are links.