Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nash Says, "I'm a ROCK STAR!"


This morning Bernhard News Journal met with the gregarious celebrity, Nash Bernhard, who was a significant inspiration for this online journal.   We caught him in his hometown while taking a break from his international tour. 

Here is an excerpt from our phone interview:

BNJ:  Thank you for taking time out from your holiday schedule to chat with us.  Our readers are big fans.

Nash:  (giggling) Nooo problem.  I'm all about my fans.  Some of my fans that have been with me from the beginning --- I could honestly say, I wouldn't be here without them.

BNJ:   That's awesome of you to say!  By the way, some of your fans have written in asking about your holidays, did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

Nash:  Yes, very much --- I got to be with my mommy and daddy.  I'm very much a home-body at heart.

BNJ:  Looking through some photos of both past and recent photo shoots, this journalist can't help but notice a strong indication of confidence.  Would you say that your life is where you want it to be right now?  Also, do you have any major projects currently or coming up in the future?

Nash:  Well, right now I'm working on being poddy trained.  After that, I'm not sure.  I guess walking without falling would be great, but my manager tells me that it's not whether or not we fall, but how quickly we get back up.

BNJ:  Those are some really wise words.  Are there any other axioms that help you in your career? 

Nash:  Yes.  Whenever I go anywhere, especially when I'm getting driven around town, I just remind myself, "I'm a ROCK STAR!"  and everything after that just seems to fall into place.

BNJ: Well those are very apt words, coming from such a major celebrity. 
Thank you for your time this morning.  We hope to chat again soon!

Nash:  Thank you.  And ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Supahstah

Click "Play Again"

Jerry Plays Ball by Himself


click button, as shown above, to make movie bigger
Try clicking on any of the names of the produce, as they are links.